Avengers Campus (DCA) | Page 60 | Inside Universal Forums

Avengers Campus (DCA)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Web Slingers with a virtual queue makes sense, but man these timed virtual queues suck. Hagrids uses the same system, and I couldn't get a single slot all day (luckily I got to the park early so I was able to wait in standby queue and get on). There needs to be a better system for this.

You know, I just realized they may not even have the preshow on for Spiderman with the Covid protcals. Since the land is going to open really close to the magical "June 15th" date, do you think they'll actually do the preshow or just nix it until they reach full capacity?

You know, I just realized they may not even have the preshow on for Spiderman with the Covid protcals. Since the land is going to open really close to the magical "June 15th" date, do you think they'll actually do the preshow or just nix it until they reach full capacity?

That is an interesting point. I wonder how they are doing it for the Cast Member previews this week.

I honestly missed the pre shows at DL and DCA. It would be disappointing not to get the full experience for this new attraction.

I'll spoiler it

"Mr Stark..Mr Stark....ohh and Mr Stark...did I tell you Im Robin...I mean Spiderman"
I’d love it if the pre show was that hokey. The dumber the better IMO. One of my favorite things I missed was Rocket’s stupid spiel about “My hands won’t scan!” Honestly, Disney has some good bad preshows. Like so bad, they’re good. Dinosaur and FoP really stand out. Also, the cringe-worthiness of F&F’s pre shows over at Universal almost makes it worth doing.

Funny, I think I've seen this before, maybe not with capacity restrictions but I'm not sure if that's gonna' be that much of a factor.
Take it this also botches any idea of using this to go to Cars Land and vis versa...

Funny, I think I've seen this before, maybe not with capacity restrictions but I'm not sure if that's gonna' be that much of a factor.
Take it this also botches any idea of using this to go to Cars Land and vis versa...

Wait a minute, so you’re telling me that if I am lucky enough to get a boarding pass for WEB, I now have to wait in line to get into the area where the ride is that I booked a VQ for? Boy this just gets better and better.

I know it’s unlikely, but what if the line happens to take up the entire window for which my boarding group was called? Actually this would probably be more likely: What if I underestimate how fast boarding groups go, I happen to be at the farthest end of the property when my group gets called, have to walk all the way up there and then I have to wait in line, only to miss my boarding group window by like 5 minutes? This sounds like a guest relations clown show waiting to happen.

• Angry
Reactions: DTH
If you have a boarding group called you have access to the land. They will be handling that on the MB side. It’s like the early days of Galaxy’s Edge and they had a few times where they controlled capacity. But in the end it was not that big of a deal. Yes this is smaller so they may have capacity issues, but if you have a boarding group you should be able to get in and stay once you have ridden web slingers.
Wait a minute, so you’re telling me that if I am lucky enough to get a boarding pass for WEB, I now have to wait in line to get into the area where the ride is that I booked a VQ for? Boy this just gets better and better.

I know it’s unlikely, but what if the line happens to take up the entire window for which my boarding group was called? Actually this would probably be more likely: What if I underestimate how fast boarding groups go, I happen to be at the farthest end of the property when my group gets called, have to walk all the way up there and then I have to wait in line, only to miss my boarding group window by like 5 minutes? This sounds like a guest relations clown show waiting to happen.

So CM previews happened a week ago and there's been no impressions of the Spiderman ride? Was it not included as part of the preview?