Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Avengers Campus (DCA)

The tweet is about a charity, but the name “Avengers Universe Unites” got me thinking towards this land. Avengers Universe could be a decent name for the land seeing as they can’t use the word “Marvel”.

I think Avengers will definitely be the main branding. Marvel is the studio, Avengers is the IP. Like how LucasFilm is the studio Star Wars is the IP.
Marvel is also a huge BRAND though outside of being a film studio. Marvel has always been thought of as an IP on its own. The Marvel name carries a lot of weight; ask anyone and they can probably tell you something about the company. LucasFilm doesn’t have that.

If Universal has named MSHI “Avengers Superhero Island” back in the 90’s, many wouldn’t even have known what it was. “The Avengers” didn’t become a well-known brand (outside of comic book circles) until they hit the big screen.

Last edited:
back in the 90’s, many wouldn’t even have known what it was. “The Avengers” didn’t become a well-known brand (outside of comic book circles) until they hit the big screen.

Seeing how Avengers Endgame is about to (and already has started) breaking every box office record, I dont see that as being a valid concern for not making Avengers the IP of the land. Regardless they cant use the word Marvel anyway.

Seeing how Avengers Endgame is about to (and already has started) breaking every box office record, I dont see that as being a valid concern for not making Avengers the IP of the land. Regardless they cant use the word Marvel anyway.
:huh:

My initial post was in favor of them using the Avengers IP for the land name and I mentioned how I knew they could use the word Marvel so I’m confused what your point is.

Captain Marvel at Disney California Adventure Park

Captain Marvel encounters guests at Hangar 12 in Disney California Adventure Park, inspiring them to go Higher, Further, Faster, as her jet fighter is being readied for a special mission. Disney California Adventure Park is located at the Disneyland Resort in Anaheim, California.

Which one?

The eastern plot of land, outside of the DLR properly; was the former parking structure expansion. And in a way, that would've been to greatly expand parking for the eastern side..but because greed, things happened.
Let’s not act like Anaheim was completely innocent in that falling apart. Both sides were acting childish.

China's one of the largest markets when it comes to Marvel.

It'd only make sense that they treat it as the SW for there, especially when you've seen the Marvel Studios BO's for films released in China.