Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Avengers Campus (DCA)

China's one of the largest markets when it comes to Marvel.

It'd only make sense that they treat it as the SW for there, especially when you've seen the Marvel Studios BO's for films released in China.

What’s wrong with that?

I'm not mad that they have an ambitious plan for China, I'm mad that they don't have an ambitious plan for everybody.

China's one of the largest markets when it comes to Marvel.

It'd only make sense that they treat it as the SW for there, especially when you've seen the Marvel Studios BO's for films released in China.
Yeah, I don’t know that anything other than a Falcon or RotR ride would be worth it in China since they seem to be rejecting the brand.

Marvel on the other hand is just huge. It’d be nice if DCA was getting something more ambitious than a haphazard, thrown together land. Or whatever it is that Hong Kong has.

I'm not mad that they have an ambitious plan for China, I'm mad that they don't have an ambitious plan for everybody.

Even from a cost sharing perspective, would it not make more sense to develop two great rides and share them amongst the parks.

The only thing I can think of against it is that the these Marvel rides will have an exclusively clause.

Did Bio get permission to fly over DL? Given his love on the forums and the theme park community and even Disney caring less now about hiding the magic, I have to think that Disney May have flown him out. The shots of Galaxy’s Edge are a glowing endorsement.

Did Bio get permission to fly over DL? Given his love on the forums and the theme park community and even Disney caring less now about hiding the magic, I have to think that Disney May have flown him out. The shots of Galaxy’s Edge are a glowing endorsement.
He’d have to tell them his real name in order to get flown out there...

You can fly over Disney, as long as you stay above 3,000 feet. That's why the DL photos are significantly less clear than the WDW photos.

Because the land was put to poor use.

You call this poor use?!?

maxresdefault.jpg

So is a modified version of the EPCOT Guardians coaster still the lead rumor for the Avengers E-Ticket? If so, I think they’d really be under-utilizing the property. Endgame is weeks away from being the highest grossing movie of all time, and IMO, at the very least, it deserves something on the level of Rise of the Resistance.

Then again, we have yet to see what Guardians will be like, so I’ll reserve judgement until that opens. I just hope we get something about it at D23.

So is a modified version of the EPCOT Guardians coaster still the lead rumor for the Avengers E-Ticket? If so, I think they’d really be under-utilizing the property. Endgame is weeks away from being the highest grossing movie of all time, and IMO, at the very least, it deserves something on the level of Rise of the Resistance.

Then again, we have yet to see what Guardians will be like, so I’ll reserve judgement until that opens. I just hope we get something about it at D23.

Hot take: Guardians will be more epic and fun than Rise.

This. If they could combine Indiana Jones with Radiator Springs Racers I think that would be such an epic ride system for the Avengers. Like you said it will be the biggest movie of all time. It’s less than like $10 million away at this point and this franchise and monumental cinematic achievement deserves to be treated like the behemoth it is.

giphy.gif

But maybe!

I think I'd be kind of devastated if that ended up being the case.
Everyone has a different definition of what 'fun' is in a theme park ride. But I feel like you think you'd be devastated only because you seem to have such low expectations for GotG. What if GotG ends up being really great? I personally am really intrigued by what new will be shared about it at D23.