Avengers: Doomsday (2026) | Page 13 | Inside Universal Forums

Avengers: Doomsday (2026)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

How we feeling about RDJ as Doom?

• Love it!

• Intrigued

• Wait and see mode/Meh

• Hate it

Results are only viewable after voting.
The Variety article also states that Joe and Anthony are being paid 80 million for the two films as well. If we low ball it and presume Downey is being paid $100 million dollars for both films, then the budgets for these films is already at least 90 million each in above the line talent costs.
I mean the last set of Avenger films were the most expensive film films ever until Avatar 2 came along. I think we can safely assume this set of films will be the most set of films possibly by far when released.

The Variety article also states that Joe and Anthony are being paid 80 million for the two films as well. If we low ball it and presume Downey is being paid $100 million dollars for both films, then the budgets for these films is already at least 90 million each in above the line talent costs.
It'll be a crazy budget, but I guess you can invest that much when the expected box office will be north of $3 billion for each movie.