Avengers: Infinity Defense (DCA) | Page 29 | Inside Universal Forums

Avengers: Infinity Defense (DCA)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
The way I see it is, Aquatopia and Sum of a Thrills had a baby, your “pod” will move around the circle and you will be randomly assigned a kuka arm to pick you up. So each time you ride you could get a different kuka/ride profile
I feel like there will have to be some preference as to how you want your vehicle to move. Thrill seekers will want something more thrilling but more motion sensitive people will want something less thrilling.

I feel like there will have to be some preference as to how you want your vehicle to move. Thrill seekers will want something more thrilling but more motion sensitive people will want something less thrilling.
Maybe they can reuse those Orange and Green cards from Mission Space

If construction on both Avengers rides starts next year I assume 2027 could still be one the table for an opening but since it's two I wonder if 2028 is more likely.

I feel bad for Paris since they now have the worst Avengers Campus.

Now that the smoke has cleared some from the plethora of announcements, here's my take:

I really like the new entrance path. It gives me Epcot vibes.

I'm a little more excited for the ride now after seeing the concept art...I still can't help but think SCREENZ when I see the ride vehicle and the concept.
Last year at Destination D23 they said Avengers Infinity Defense will blend media with large practical set pieces. Here's hoping they go for the Beijing Jurassic World ride approach with the screen to set size ratio.