Back to the Future: The Ride | Page 9 | Inside Universal Forums

Back to the Future: The Ride

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Ok wtf, time is flying by way too damn fast, I feel like I JUST wrote this post!

7th anniversary of Back to the Future's final flight...

Today was the 6th anniversary of Back To The Future The Ride's last day. To this day, I miss it dearly and feel lucky to have been one of the official last riders as part of the bttf.com group. I can't wait to post all of my pics and videos of the ride. Feel free to post your thoughts and stories about "the greatest ride of all time."

vnjh9h.png

2pt86qo.png

25ow8wy.png

72efk3.jpg

25ow8wy.jpg

2u4h5xh.png

34e2hom.png

1ysshz.png

Reactions: William and steve
Universal's best creation that defined them as a theme park who could rival Disney.

BTTF was so fantastic and I miss it dearly.
As do i, buddy. It was the best "single screen" simulator ride, ever. Not counting "hybrid" rides like Spiderman and Transfomers. It was such a well made attraction, from it's queue footage that really made you feel part of the story and using the sets and actors from the series, fun queue, awesome ride vehicles, and then a detailed masterpiece ride film that was a work of art and that was entirely made with bigatures, stop motion and puppetry, and optical effects. I will always miss it, and really need to figure out a way to visit Japan.......

Well technically don't we travel to October 2015 or later in the ride? Haha

I'm very anxious/scared to see how fast/soon USJ officials will wanna get rid of it or if they will even notice the whole 2015 issue! That'd be funny if they don't notice and just a year later go "oh...that ride only takes them to the past, doesn't it?"

Although TECHNICALLY, it still takes you Back To The Future...which is the present...in the future. Haha.

It goes to show they really don't care about the storyline, they only care if the space is more valuable as something else.  Look where BTTF sits in Japan...not much you can do with that area.

Why did BTTF change in the states?  Because that plot of land is not easily valuable as something new and the ride system needed to be updated to help save on operating costs.  Win/Win for Universal.  That is money in their pockets!  Jaws in Orlando was doomed when they closed the attraction siting rising fuel costs in the late 2000's.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's a soundtrack I found. I have uploaded it for you: http://we.tl/dxAXCAZInw

Pass for the zip is: Maurice

I think the download link lasts 7 days.

01 - Welcome to the Institute of Future Technology.mp3
01 - Where Bold Men Have Gone.mp3
02 - Delorean Stolen.mp3
02 - Invitation.mp3
03 - One More Aventure.mp3
03 - The De Lorean Time Travel Vehicle.mp3
04 - End Sequence.mp3
04 - Laboratory 1.mp3
05 - Laboratory 2.mp3
06 - Laboratory 3.mp3
07 - The De Lorean Time Machine 1.mp3
08 - The De Lorean Time Machine 2.mp3
09 - Preshow Video 1.mp3
10 - Preshow Video 2.mp3
11 - Preshow Video 3.mp3
12 - Preshow Video 4.mp3
13 - Preshow Video 5.mp3
14 - Preshow Video 6.mp3
15 - Preshow Video 7.mp3
16 - Preshow Video 8.mp3
17 - Preshow Video 9.mp3
18 - Preshow Video 10.mp3
19 - Preshow Video 11.mp3
20 - Preshow Video 12.mp3
21 - Preshow Video 13.mp3
22 - Preshow Video 14.mp3
23 - Preshow Video 15.mp3
24 - Ride Safety Tips.mp3
25 - Self-Test Sequence.mp3
26 - Ride Sequence 1.mp3
27 - Ride Sequence 2.mp3
Back to the Future the Ride- Entire Ride.mp3
BTTF - Pre-Flight Briefing.mp3

Thanks for that! Did you convert/splice the BTTF Bluray "BTTF Ride" bonus footage to MP3?
No, I just got this via file sharing. I also found "another" album that I have added in that same zip file. I thought you guys here would like it so I uploaded it for you. ;-)

i am actauly getting a problem extracting the files. any help to that?
What's the issue? Anybody else having any problems?

Last edited by a moderator:
That's weird. I don't get that error when i'm extracting it. Havee you tried downloading it again and see if a second attempt fixes it? If that doesn't work i can always zip and upload it again.