Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Baker Street

"I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of alcoholics suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened to Mulligan's."

Sounds like the very first step of putting in a full Illumination land has begun.

Yup, and I would expect the walls to go up properly once Pets Place opens back up as the street. Should be interesting; especially as Baker's Street has had quite a beefy past with the park.

Regardless, it'll be fascinating as the rest of it enters the studio vault.

Some of my favorite USH memories were at Mulligans talking to the bartender. Since DM opened it hasn't been the same.

When walking past the end of Baker's Street next to TWDA on my trip in November, it felt striking the difference between the Illumination and London. I cannot imagine what it would've been like for the case of Mulligan's.

If there is one thing that I will miss, it's the Piano that was played on Baker's Street (even with it long gone now, it was a really nice change of pace compared to everything around it).