Best Horror Nights Year Ever | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

Best Horror Nights Year Ever

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Going to give this a swing. I could see 30 dropping further by the end honestly. Hot take: I think I would take the Legions of Horror from HHN22 over the scarezones from this year.
I literally just told Brian this.

I literally just told Brian this.
Hah, so maybe it's not such a hot take after all. It's definitely an interesting discussion to have. I at least felt like the hordes brought genuine energy to the streets compared to the photo ops of Crypt TV, the emptiness of 30 Years & Gorewood, etc. :shrug:

Hah, so maybe it's not such a hot take after all. It's definitely an interesting discussion to have. I at least felt like the hordes brought genuine energy to the streets compared to the photo ops of Crypt TV, the emptiness of 30 Years & Gorewood, etc. :shrug:
I've been so disappointed going through Gorewood every single time. At least with 30 Years I expect to be let down so my expectations are already lowered (well for any Avenue of the Stars zone, really). There's no reason Gorewood should be so empty.

Reactions: Tbad556
I've been so disappointed going through Gorewood every single time. At least with 30 Years I expect to be let down so my expectations are already lowered (well for any Avenue of the Stars zone, really). There's no reason Gorewood should be so empty.
Oh absolutely. Literally one of my most anticipated zones of all time and it's kind of just... there.

giphy.gif