Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Best Plan of Attack for Rides in the Morning

JunoSynth

VIP Member
Sep 26, 2013
Castle Rock, CO
Hi Everyone.

I plan on going to VB in about 2 weeks and was wondering if anyone has some suggestions on the best plan of attack for the rides in the morning? I guess I should hit the most popular rides first but I don't know which rides are the most crowded.

Hi Everyone.

I plan on going to VB in about 2 weeks and was wondering if anyone has some suggestions on the best plan of attack for the rides in the morning? I guess I should hit the most popular rides first but I don't know which rides are the most crowded.
Tap in at Krakatau first, find a good spot to stash your stuff, grab a locker, and then go straight to the Tawana Tubes or whatever they are called

Yes, what ever you do, just make sure you tap in Krakatau as soon as you can. Plus on the side, I recommend that you hang out in the Fearless river while you wait for your times to come up. It is a lot of fun, and it makes the wait time pass by very quickly!

If you’re going early entry- you won’t be able to “tap in”. Once you’re able to tap into a ride, by all means do. I also wouldn’t discount a nice fearless river ride through early as well when there’s not a soul in it.

If you’re going at 10am- then you will need to tap, obviously.

If you go “rope drop” or early- you can hit whatever you want, honestly. I’d do Krakatau, Ko’okiri and Honu. You’ll be exhausted just from climbing all the stairs that first hour you’ll be eager for some waits. ;)

Are you staying onsite? If you are then we were there last weekend and got there at 9am and hammered through Krakatau twice, Honu, Oh-no and ko’okiri before the gates opened for GP, then it was all about relaxing in that fearless river :)

Can’t recommend that highly enough if that option is available to you.

Are you staying onsite? If you are then we were there last weekend and got there at 9am and hammered through Krakatau twice, Honu, Oh-no and ko’okiri before the gates opened for GP, then it was all about relaxing in that fearless river :)

Can’t recommend that highly enough if that option is available to you.

Yeah I'm staying at Cabana Bay and plan go to do early entry if I can. Sounds like early entry will allow me to do all the heavy hitters first without problems.

I'll prob wind up going either Sat(21) or Sunday(22) before HHN. Though I might be really tired if I go Sunday before HHN.

Thanks for all the advice and input everyone.

Nice! You’ll have no problems in that case. If I were in your shoes I’d do 9-1 at volcano bay factoring in a couple of hours to chill and enjoy your surroundings then have an afternoon nap before heading to stay n scream for HHN.

So wait. Are there any slides that you can just get in line with without Tapu? And is it true that you can only use it for one slide at a time?

So wait. Are there any slides that you can just get in line with without Tapu? And is it true that you can only use it for one slide at a time?

Taniwha tubes will have no line.

And yes- you can only do it for one slide at a time. You are in "line" virtually for one slide at a time, much like you could only be in "line" for one slide at a time if you were physically standing there.

I’m going to VB for the first time next Sunday! Guessing I should go at open and tap Krakatua > Ko’okri > Oh’ya > Oh’no ? Any suggestions?

I just read all three and I agree with the first one (Orlando Informer’s) @JawsVictim

I’d also grab lunch right when it opens. Lines and waits there can be incredibly long if you go at “lunchtime”. Queue for a 30-45 Min ride, then go grab lunch- then go ride it :)

Hopefully you have early admission.