Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Bill and Ted’s Excellent Halloween Adventure

Well hopefully, now that I have low expectations, I can enjoy the show.
Definitely waiting for the second night and after some adult beverages.

--- Update ---

Did they do anything with the Marvel charactors, or are they affraid of Disney.

It wasn't that bad...and I've been very critical of the show for the past few years.

I've always said that Bill and Ted is only as good as the year in pop culture and it seems like they mocked it a good amount. I appreciated the angle they took with it.

I didn't go 2008 cause I got married so I wouldn't be able to tell, but last years was bad, but still better than this years.

I mean seriously, a green alien named Eugene?

I think it's all in your taste of humor along with what pop culture you followed that year. I personally loved both 2009 and 2010. :shrug:

I didn't go 2008 cause I got married so I wouldn't be able to tell, but last years was bad, but still better than this years.

I mean seriously, a green alien named Eugene?

Yeah, I believe he was supposed to be a play off the Great Gazoo, while incorporating elements of Super 8 and Green Lantern for the plot.

I would rank them:

1. 2005
2. 2006
3. 2007
4. 2009
5. 2010
6. 2011

As you can see they've pretty much gotten worse and worse.

Does anybody know where I can see like a full spoiler list about bill and ted since I'm most likely not watching it? :)

I liked the set a lot, but I just wasn't feeling the show itself. At all. I don't think I even cracked a chuckle. Could have just been bad timing for me, but I really don't feel compelled to see it again this year.

Not to be Negative Nancy, just like.... my opinion, man.

Just to leave it on a positive note --- did I mention how awesome the event is overall this year?

I completely agree with you above, but it just wasn't 100% entertaining this year, it was almost like they were TRYING too hard. But it looks like again for a 2nd year in a row the USH Bill and Ted out did Orlando again from videos I've seen online.

As far as a character list this is what I saw before I left:

Sucker Punch girls
Green Hornet
Papa Smurf
Twilight
True Blood
Osama Bin Laden
Anthony Weiner
A Honey Badger
Coco the Barbarian (Conan O'brien)
True Grit
Smurfette

And this is about the time I was leaving when Osama Bin Laden was in the tower singing before they obviously blew him up.

I completely agree with you above, but it just wasn't 100% entertaining this year, it was almost like they were TRYING too hard. But it looks like again for a 2nd year in a row the USH Bill and Ted out did Orlando again from videos I've seen online.

As far as a character list this is what I saw before I left:

Sucker Punch girls
Green Hornet
Papa Smurf
Twilight
True Blood
Osama Bin Laden
Anthony Weiner
A Honey Badger
True Grit
Smurfette

And this is about the time I was leaving when Osama Bin Laden was in the tower singing before they obviously blew him up.

Updated list:

Sucker Punch girls
Green Hornet
Papa Smurf
Twilight
True Blood
Osama Bin Laden
Anthony Weiner
A Honey Badger
True Grit
Smurfette
Charlie Sheen
Nicki Minaj
Black Swan girls
Capitan Mexicano
George Bush
Barack Obama
Sarah Palin

Oh thats right, I did see....

Ah thats right I forgot about Captain Mexicano :doh:, Minaj, and the horrible Black Swan girls part. I left pretty close to the end as you can see, I just missed Sheen, and the presidential stuff and Osama getting blown up.

Sucker Punch girls
Green Hornet
Papa Smurf
Twilight
True Blood
Osama Bin Laden
Anthony Weiner
A Honey Badger
True Grit
Smurfette
Charlie Sheen