Bob Iger | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Bob Iger

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I was told be a friendly Spirit about a month ago to keep an eye on this date.

I like Spirited conversations.

- - - Updated - - -

Hey, if you include Muppetvision, that's at least a good three hours.

Guess he's not a muppets fan?

At this point there probably trying to get him in line for a M&G with Mickey, that should eat up a half hour easy. Then it's off to the playground!

I enjoy all the speculation going on right now, but it's funny that it's all coming from theme park nerds and not Star Wars nerds. All of the talk is about either Star Wars land, or Episode VII.

No one has said anything about the line of books, TV shows, or games. No one has said anything about Star Wars Celebration.

I know a line of thought could be they wouldn't make that annoucment in a theme park, but it's a Star Wars day. All of those things would make would make as much sense as a movie announcement since it's to the fan base.

Also would be funny if Bob just hadn't been out to this coast in a while, decided to get on the jet and drop in on Limited Time Magic, see how merchandise sales are going.

- - - Updated - - -

At this point there probably trying to get him in line for a M&G with Mickey, that should eat up a half hour easy. Then it's off to the playground!

No luck with the M&G, all the fastpasses are gone for the day.

No luck with the M&G, all the fastpasses are gone for the day.

Guess he is going have to go to there newest most spectacular attraction with Captain Jack!!! It's only had a 5 min wait all day anyways.

Really? Every time I go that thing has a wait. I don't understand it.

I went with a friend who has a GAC (A legit one for the record) and even with that: get in the 45 minute wait.

Really? Every time I go that thing has a wait. I don't understand it.

I went with a friend who has a GAC (A legit one for the record) and even with that: get in the 45 minute wait.

Wow, I had no idea...

I did the Narnia thing, and I considered that a walk through. I haven't had it in me to wait 45 mins for this, so I haven't gone though it yet.

- - - Updated - - -

Following the success of the Tangled restrooms:

Star%20Wars%20Bathroom.jpg

b5ecd24d4edfdb6c3c1bd902fcd66c20-star-wars-bathroom.jpg

hD0766597

So Ricky really ***** people off tonight. Inside The Magic lost what little cred they had.
To be fair, he only said he heard bob was at DHS (which was true) and speculated on an announcement. He retweeted the part of an announcement definitely happening.