Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Bonnet Creek Resorts

Sep 22, 2011
Orlando
Plans have been filed for the second JW Marriott in Orlando to be built on the upscale Bonnet Creek property in the Epcot area. The land is not owned by Walt Disney World as they sold off the land years ago. Here's where the hotel will be going:

uFZFz3Z.jpg

Sweet. I stayed at the other JW Marriott and it was really nice. I loved the lazy river. I imagine this would be even better with the subtle Disney touches the other "onsite" hotels have.

I haven't stayed at the 4 Seasons yet, but I have stayed at the JW Marriott at the Grande Lakes Resort, and it, combined with the adjacent Ritz-Carlton make for the best "Luxury Resort" experience in Orlando. So this should be a great addition to the Orlando line up.

I'm supposed to take my family to Bonnet Creek in November. Has anyone stayed there before and can give me some quick tips/review?

They're wasting no time on building the new JW Marriott. I thought it was going to be relatively small, but each time I drive by it seems to get bigger in all directions with lots of lower level stuff coming off of the main tower. I'd guess there will be a lot of meeting space there.

Used to work in the Bonnet Creek resort and was rear-ended by a construction worker leaving the JW construction. Hit and run, too. Need Bio to get the chopper a little closer so I can see if the culprit is still there! :lol: