Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Can a teenager use an annual pass?

Nov 7, 2016
Riding Lightning Rod
I understand that this question could have an obvious answer, but I'm not sure.

I'm currently looking at getting an annual pass to BGT and Adventure Island, but I won't be turning 18 for three months. But I do have more than enough money to buy the pass. So if I transferred the money over to an adult friend to pay for the pass each month, would I be able to use it?

I don't see why not. From ages 16-20 I was a yearly BGT Fun Card holder with no issues. Same for UO as well.

So how exactly does it work? Would I have to bring someone to the front gate with me, or could I go alone? Would I just be able to show them the pass and get in?
Unless something has changed, you'll just bring the pass, scan it, and then let you in. Seaworld Parks usually take your picture the first time you scan in, so they can properly identify you for the remainder of your visits.

Unless something has changed, you'll just bring the pass, scan it, and then let you in. Seaworld Parks usually take your picture the first time you scan in, so they can properly identify you for the remainder of your visits.

Alright, that's great. I just wanted to make sure before I buy a pass, because if I bought it, went to the front gate, and couldn't get in, I'd be screwed.

Alright, that's great. I just wanted to make sure before I buy a pass, because if I bought it, went to the front gate, and couldn't get in, I'd be screwed.
As long as it is an outright purchase you will be fine. If you were going to pay monthly don't think you can enter into a payment agreement until you are 18.