Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Changing Username

Jan 1, 2011
Orlando, FL
I made my account back in 2011 and am regretting the username I chose. I'd like to change it to something more Universal-related. Is it possible for me to change my username on my own or contact a specific admin to assist?

And before someone says "just make a new account", yes, I'm aware that's an option, but I don't want to lose my "Joined" date.

Thanks in advance for any help!

I made my account back in 2011 and am regretting the username I chose. I'd like to change it to something more Universal-related. Is it possible for me to change my username on my own or contact a specific admin to assist?

And before someone says "just make a new account", yes, I'm aware that's an option, but I don't want to lose my "Joined" date.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Yep, like like @ThemeParks4Life stated above @BriMan allowed a one off chance to change, I remember because I took him up on the offer.

Why not just start a new account? I noticed only two posts, including this one, so not like you will lose anything.

Yeah, but that name just doesn't have the WowFactor.
giphy.gif

Sorry to bump a super old thread like this, but I was wondering if I could get my username changed to SMatP ?
Made this account a long time ago and started using a different handle for everything since then. :lol:

Is it possible if you could change my name to UnderField21? Sorry for responding to an old thread.
edit-Nevermind. I can see this becoming annoying so I'll just stick with what I have.

Last edited:
I do apologize for being a pain in the arse, but I've been lurking for quite some time due to work and other responsibilities and I'd love to resume posting. If any of you find the time, I'd very much appreciate having my name changed to Allomancer. Sorry again!

Could you change it to NeonErmine instead? Sorry for the bother

I do apologize for being a pain in the arse, but I've been lurking for quite some time due to work and other responsibilities and I'd love to resume posting. If any of you find the time, I'd very much appreciate having my name changed to Allomancer. Sorry again!

Sorry I didn't see this until now. I'll change.