Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Cheapest tickets?

Jan 23, 2019
What is the cheapest way to get tickets to busch gardens? I am taking my wife and son to seaworld for $172 because I bought an annual pass when it was on sale during a holiday and get 2 free guest tickets with it. On busch gardens website tickets would be $85 a piece which is more than I would want to pay to add busch gardens to my universal/seaworld trip...

Right now the website is the cheapest place to get a Gold or Platinum Pass. If you have a Sam's Club membership, you can get a discount on the Silver Pass (1, 2 or 4 park options). The Silver comes with 1 free ticket and 3 50% off tickets.