Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Chicken Guy To Be Expanded

Not surprising at all. I actually said I wouldn’t be surprised if they expand last time I ate there. It’s extremely popular and extremely small.

"Clickbait" Corless' site is reporting that permits have been filed to expand the seating area and kitchen of Guy Fieri's Chicken Guy restaurant.
While I wouldn't believe anything Corless said if his tongue were notarized, I hope this comes to pass.

So anyone know what's going on with this? Last time I was there was end of July and they said the expansion was two weeks away from being finished before construction was shut down because of the virus.

So anyone know what's going on with this? Last time I was there was end of July and they said the expansion was two weeks away from being finished before construction was shut down because of the virus.

When we went a few weeks ago, it was still not ready. Considering the lack of news from Disney sites, I’m gonna guess it still hasn’t opened.

When we went a few weeks ago, it was still not ready. Considering the lack of news from Disney sites, I’m gonna guess it still hasn’t opened.
I think adding indoor seating is not a look Disney should be going after right now.