Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Cigarz Closing at End of 2013?

Its actually a really nice chill place to go grab a drink and a cigar. You can smoke inside, and it has decent televisions. No pretentious crowd. A lot of off duty TMs and CMs frequent.

They sure do. I am no regular, but good service, full bar, decent pricing for Citywalk, and good selection of cigars. Ive enjoyed starting the night there and at other times ending the night there.

Would be a shame if it closes, but makes sense with the visibility and location of their storefront. It offers a nice departure and variety to the many other clubs.

Yeah, very Team Member friendly due to cheap drink prices and ability to smoke inside. Honestly, I've found the service a little lacking when I wasn't in there with a "regular," but would still be a shame to see the cigars go. Just curious what, if anything, might be going in there.

I'd be sad to see it go. It's kind of the employee bar, and the drinks are cheap and strong. It brings in business so I don't know how factual that is.

I've meant to go there for the longest time, and for one reason or another, I never have. Well, technically I've been in there, on my friend's 21st birthday I got pretty drunk and went and got me a cigar, but I actually smoked it outside and I've never dined or imbibed at Cigarz. I guess I should make a stop soon if the place could be closing by the end of the year!

I really don't know how much I believe it, the place gets so busy at night because of all the Citywalk employees and Universal TM's in there. It's cheap for Universal, but they seriously turn a profit. $2.50 for a PBR is expensive compared to most places.

I'd hate to see it go, it is so popular with team members, and one of the only places (the only, I think) in CW that I can send guests for cheap beer and tobacco products.