CineSational: A Symphonic Spectacular | Page 13 | Inside Universal Forums

CineSational: A Symphonic Spectacular

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
According to what someone said on another forum, that building will contain equipment for the show but is behind schedule. All of the wires running up the side of the other building are going to the black tent temporarily until this building is finished. The building is also supposed to have something in it that is labeled "flame system fuel storage" and the word is that fire effects will be added to the show when the building is done.

Only thing I wonder is does that mean this show will stop at some point to move everything or can that be done overnight? I'm really excited about the idea of fire on the lagoon!

Outside of the support building by the water, they've had a decent amount of timing for tests.

We are two weeks (can't believe it already) without any showtimes or word on AP previews (like they mentioned), but not too worried yet lol

Reactions: soma27
Outside of the support building by the water, they've had a decent amount of timing for tests.

We are two weeks (can't believe it already) without any showtimes or word on AP previews (like they mentioned), but not too worried yet lol
I haven't heard anything about Testing either.....

I'm hoping we're out of Technical Rehearsals by the 14th......

I think it’s possible this opens without flame jets in the lagoon. But besides that I’d hope it’s all good to go

Only two more days until I fly to Orlando everyone! I can't believe CineSational is almost here!! I thought about trying to avoid spoilers in the weeks ahead but then I saw the video someone took of the drones testing and I got excited all over again. Anyone else going opening day?
Me, hopefully; -- it's my birthday (if I have recovered from the party)

Reactions: GA-MBIT