CineSational: A Symphonic Spectacular | Page 19 | Inside Universal Forums

CineSational: A Symphonic Spectacular

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Well I sorta remembered to get the songs for the pre-show and post-show.

30 min:
Soul Man - Blues Bros
Johnny B Goode
Bailey - A Dog’s Purpose
Dance to the Music - Sly and the Family Stone
Alex Dreams - The Last Starfighter
Sam at the Lake - Transformers
Shatterdome Arrival - Pacific Rim 2
Sky Full of Stars - Sing 2
First Man - Houston

5 min mark:
First Man - The Landing

Post-show:
Original piece
Hair Up - Trolls
this is excellent service journalism

Watched the show last night on my TV

I know I know many will say you can't review these shows from home....but I think it was great even at home. Its a very well done show, I think Universal knocked it out of the park. Pretty much a perfect show like this for Universal, good on the team who put this together you nailed it

Last edited:
Watched the show last night on my Tv

I know I know many will say you can't review these shows from home....but I think it was great even at home. It’s a very well done show, I think Universal knocked it out of the park. Pretty much a perfect show like this for Universal, good on the team who put this together you nailed it
Hopefully watched on our glorious 8K edit. :lol:

Reactions: Jerroddragon
I thought they said around 600 drones. I didn't count but it looked like less than that. Also as I said before it looks like the drones only light for short bursts potentially extending flying time.

In a 22 minute show where the drones go wall to wall two sets of 300 drones would make sense to fill the entire running time.

The Disney drone show was said to be 800 and does look much larger in that aspect.

I thought they said around 600 drones. I didn't count but it looked like less than that. Also as I said before it looks like the drones only light for short bursts potentially extending flying time.

In a 22 minute show where the drones go wall to wall two sets of 300 drones would make sense to fill the entire running time.

The Disney drone show was said to be 800 and does look much larger in that aspect.
Why weren't all 600 Drones ready for Opening Night?

I do think Universal's Logo should be lit longer, like through the first Exit Song at least.

So will this be a Summer only thing going forward?
I am really hoping they start this back up after HHN because they need capacity during the holiday season. I also hope even in January they have it on some nights. I feel everyone should be able to experience a night time show and not just people who go when lines are insane.