CityWalk Hollywood | Page 10 | Inside Universal Forums

CityWalk Hollywood

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Pink's is done and open!

CityWalk_022816_1.jpg
CityWalk_022816_2.jpg

Shoe Palace is not.

CityWalk_022816_3.jpg

Blaze is nearly ready except for one thing...

CityWalk_022816_4.jpg
CityWalk_022816_5.jpg

...one of the signs still says Hollywood Pizza and Gelato!

CityWalk_022816_6.jpg

Hmm, this fountain took an unexpected turn.  Might be cool looking with water, though.

CityWalk_022816_7.jpg

Those three columns were shiny chrome/silver yesterday.  This is much more in keeping with the upscale look they seem to be going for.  I could see some beautiful light fixtures inside the store, too.  Yea for tasteful chandeliers!

CityWalk_022816_8.jpg

No construction walls anywhere except the rear of the store now.

CityWalk_022816_9.jpg

CityWalk_022816_10.jpg

I blinked and another ticket kiosk was installed.

CityWalk_022816_14.jpg

Big gap in the construction wall begging me to take pictures.  Shade awnings getting installed.

CityWalk_022816_11.jpg
CityWalk_022816_12.jpg
CityWalk_022816_13.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow! So much details for a basic store! I do have a question. Has anyone seen any merchandise that has maybe the castle on it and says the "Wizarding Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal Studios Hollywood" or do you think they'll release that around April 7. 

Hello all! First post here. I live down the street from USH, so I've been walking to the park alot the last few weeks since the soft opening. 

@GoHawks!!!, I haven't seen any merch that says that, but I did notice today they have their 2016 USH mugs, magnets, and tshirts out. None of them say HP at USH though.. I'll keep an eye out.

They seem to be moving VERY quickly on all the projects. The fountain by Camacho's actually already has water up to the new "lily pads"! and all three lanes on both sides of the Universal Hill are open, as well as palm trees popping up SUPER quickly in the median.

Also, BLAZE opened today for what I can only assume was an employee day, as the line went around the entire store! 

photo.php

Hello all! First post here. I live down the street from USH, so I've been walking to the park alot the last few weeks since the soft opening. 

@GoHawks!!!, I haven't seen any merch that says that, but I did notice today they have their 2016 USH mugs, magnets, and tshirts out. None of them say HP at USH though.. I'll keep an eye out.

They seem to be moving VERY quickly on all the projects. The fountain by Camacho's actually already has water up to the new "lily pads"! and all three lanes on both sides of the Universal Hill are open, as well as palm trees popping up SUPER quickly in the median.

Also, BLAZE opened today for what I can only assume was an employee day, as the line went around the entire store! 

photo.php

Glad to see a TM of USH represented; so welcome!

And..hmm, Goatmilk was very much right on Blaze being a hit then; and that makes me..very excited for that.

Welcome to the forums! I live less than 5 minutes from Universal, and love to go when I can too! Thanks for keeping and eye out  ;)

Glad to see a TM of USH represented; so welcome!

And..hmm, Goatmilk was very much right on Blaze being a hit then; and that makes me..very excited for that.

I actually had it the other day(not here)

it's delicious. I expect it to be the #1 non-sit down restaurant food spot on City Walk taking the crown either panda express or subway

Reactions: Alexshow.
Glad to know others love Blaze as much as I do! Looks like I'll be eating here on days I can't eat inside the park. Their lemonade is awesome as well. 

Reactions: LADougQ8