They probably flew the Coke freestyle construction crew in from Orlando to do the Antojitos job.So let's make a list..
- ANGL (Closed, Unknown Replacement)
- Saddle Ranch (Closed, Unknown Replacement)
- Antojitos (Construction)
- Sublime (Closed, Unknown Replacement)
- Element (Closed, Unknown Replacement)
- Flip Flop Shop (Closed, Unknown Replacement)
One could easily make a case question to what is going on with Antojitos though, because that seems like development hell has passed into it.
Food for thought in a way, and part of me is curious if Hollywood's making a play, similar to that of Orlando; to where they had made changes to keep it much more close together.
And a part of me wonders, if this won't be the last that we may see the stores that the building with ANGL occupies with, closes.