CityWalk Hollywood | Page 46 | Inside Universal Forums

CityWalk Hollywood

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Just tried it the “spicy” chicken sandwich and here’s my thoughts:
- It's not good.
- Not spicy even at the highest of the 3
spice levels they give.
- The bread was super stale and hard on the
sandwich too.
- Not the best chicken ever either, but not
absolute trash.
- Only plusses are the sandwich serving size is big, you can use your pass discount (i think it was 10%, ended up being 83 cents off), and it gives the area more life.

I would skip it unless you absolutely want to try it.

Last edited:
Just tried it the “spicy” chicken sandwich and here’s my thoughts:
- It's not good.
- Not spicy even at the highest of the 3
spice levels they give.
- The bread was super stale and hard on the
sandwich too.
- Not the best chicken ever either, but not
absolute trash.
- Only plusses are the sandwich serving size is big, you can use your pass discount (i think it was 10%, ended up being 83 cents), and it gives the area more life.

I would skip it unless you absolutely want to try it.
Is it better than ludo bird though?

You guys need to give this place time to iron out it’s kinks it may get better in the future. I will say that Fried Chicken is not a dish that should be hard to get right.

Last edited:
You guys need this place time to iron out it’s kinks it may get better in the future. I will say that Fried Chicken is not a dish that should be hard to get right.

There's just so much better (and high quality) in LA (ex: Howlin Rays) that honestly I feel like they should've either brought one of those in or done something else. It's just not gonna live up to that.

There's just so much better (and high quality) in LA (ex: Howlin Rays) that honestly I feel like they should've either brought one of those in or done something else. It's just not gonna live up to that.
But we are talking about the Parks food not the LA food scene. We can’t compare the two considering they are not going to be of similar quality.

But we are talking about the Parks food not the LA food scene. We can’t compare the two considering they are not going to be of similar quality.

I agree to a certain point. Citywalk is kinda a grey area cause its not in the park and hollywood in general being more of a locals park where many just drop in for a bit then leave. There isn’t much point to eat there unless you’re visiting from out of town and tbh it isn’t that crazy to go nearby in Studio City for way better food for the asking price since you’re not in the middle of nowhere like SFMM.

I normally eat at one of the restaurants at Citywalk

Even for Junk food/fast food I don't want it to taste meh, if its not good for me if anything that food needs to taste amazing considering its food that is not good for you but thats just me. The reviews make me want to stay away from this new place