Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

CityWalk Hollywood

I see so little people eat there, open a canes and you'll literally have lines out the door

You do understand Universal owns Chick Chick Chicken, right? Why would they want to open a competitor in the same location? It would cut into their profits.

Don't get me wrong, I love Caines, but I don't think Citywalk is a good location for them.

You do understand Universal owns Chick Chick Chicken, right? Why would they want to open a competitor in the same location? It would cut into their profits.

Don't get me wrong, I love Caines, but I don't think Citywalk is a good location for them.
I understand and just pointing out that place dead 9/10 times when I walk by.....even the chain restaurants up stairs get longer lines like Fire House

Fossil has officially closed at CityWalk Hollywood.

I all for more options
So cool

bring canes chicken It’s 1000 times better then the crap chicken we have now

Sorry if this is common knowledge but as I was leaving Citywalk tonight I saw a pretty long line of people on the second floor of ET, with security there too. Does anyone know what this might have been for?

ah yes another jewelry store is more important than NintendoLA, the Starbucks next to Universal Cinema, and absolutely not a new hotel. Yup, totally the most important thing to do.

Edit: As pointed out by @salismetho on the TPS Discord: this unfortunately seems to be the replacement for ZenZone, effectively limiting if a NintendoLA goes to Tilly's.

Last edited:
ah yes another jewelry store is more important than NintendoLA, the Starbucks next to Universal Cinema, and absolutely not a new hotel. Yup, totally the most important thing to do.
Bad news. Seems as though suite #176, where Karma and Luck is going, is the ZenZone location. So one way or another, unless Universal is baiting us, rip that NintendoLA concept art

Screen_Shot_2023-04-04_at_9.26.42_PM.png

So who runs the Nintendo store we have now?

If its USH I guess thats cool, but would be nice if they had a bigger location to sell park merch of Mario but also had sections of other Nintendo Merch as well.

I dont need a huge store but something bigger and more unique then what we have now

So who runs the Nintendo store we have now?

If its USH I guess thats cool, but would be nice if they had a bigger location to sell park merch of Mario but also had sections of other Nintendo Merch as well.

I dont need a huge store but something bigger and more unique then what we have now

That’s entirely owned and operated by USH. The Nintendo stores we're referencing are flagship stores similar to the ones found in Japan and New York City, owned and operated entirely by Nintendo and selling video games, merch, toys, etc. That aren’t in relation to SNW. Previously, concept art was leaked from a designer that indicated one was in the works for USH. It seems that is no longer the case though as the designs are almost 7 years old now with no movement.

Last edited:
That’s entirely owned and operated by USH. The Nintendo stores were referencing are flagship stores similar to the ones found in Japan and New York City, owned and operated entirely by Nintendo and selling video games, merch, toys, etc. That aren’t in relation to SNW. Previously, concept art was leaked from a designer that indicated one was in the works for USH. It seems that is no longer the case though as the designs are almost 7 years old now with no movement.
Looked at the designs and it seems to include Switch Minis, which means it can't be that old I'd think