Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Cobra's Curse

Rode this last week, the projection in the queue wasn't working nor was on ride sound but it was still incredible. The theming and coaster elements make this great for the park. Would recommend to anyone to ride this once the park is opened.

Rode it again today, for some reason it felt extremely rickety and a really bumpy ride from the last time I rode it. It felt like a more mild version of Gwazi. I'm not sure if it was just the train itself but it will be interesting to see what happens in the long run

I've never been to Busch Gardens, but i finally went last Friday.
I had so much fun experiencing Sheikra (once in the back row, once in the front row), Kumba, Cheetah Hunt (we waited so long for it but it was worth the wait) and some other coasters.
Then we rode Cobra's Curse.
I have been on so many roller coasters and theme park attractions.
But Cobra's Curse was so much fun.
It wasn't exactly thrilling, but it was a blast.
I wish I could've ridden it again before I left, but we didn't have time.
Fantastic ride and park!

Cobra's Curse is down for a lengthy maintenance of 20 days, has the ride been having issues that it needs it after less than a year?

No more than you'd typically associate with a new ride. Having said that, I wish they'd fix the brakes on the lift hill before the spinning section. When it stops for whatever reason, the car slams to a brutal halt and is even worse when it starts back up. Not a pleasant experience.