Coco Attraction - Disney California Adventure | Inside Universal Forums

Coco Attraction - Disney California Adventure

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Nick

Staff
Sep 22, 2011
Orlando
GUqz1p0WkAA_Zaf

Last edited:
WEEEE WOOONNN!!!@!q!@11ASESKFASI0FASOIFJSXFDIGOSE

download.jpg

ESTOY CANTANDO Y BAILANDO AND LA CALLE!!!!!!!!!! NUNCA ME HAS VISTO TAN FELIZ!!!!!! Y NO ES UN SIMULADOR, ES UN PASEO EN BARCO. QUE CHEVERE! とてもすごい!!!!!!. MI VIDA ES COMPLETA!

I feel like this is going to be a High C/Lower D ticket kinda like Nav’i River Journey, but a little better. I think something like that can go there.
I think this is spot on. A C-Ticket with a great vibe and music seems very likely to me.
This would be good to flesh-out the park lineup.

Ideally, though, they'd be going with larger boats for higher capacity. Use the Pirates/Small World/Gran Fiesta boat size, and suddenly you've got a major people-eater, but the concept art implies something closer to River Journey in capacity.

but the concept art implies something closer to River Journey in capacity.
It's effectively the same ride vehicle. Two rows of four, as seen in the concept art.

EDIT: Just some more details, from videos Nav'i River Journey, dispatches two boats at a time and has a capacity of 1,200 per hour, which isn't strictly the best. However, they can easily bump up that capacity with a dual load station, which is possible within the theorized space. It'll also possess two distinct advantages over River Journey:

1. Arriving at a park that will actually be capable of distributing demand.

2. Not being subject to unexpected closures brought on by a second, more tempestuous ride it shares a building with.

In short, I think they understand Coco's popularity and will build up capacity accordingly even if this ride has been designed to be more intimate than other attractions. In even shorter terms, DK (hopefully) this is not.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jake S and belloq87
This would be good to flesh-out the park lineup.

Ideally, though, they'd be going with larger boats for higher capacity. Use the Pirates/Small World/Gran Fiesta boat size, and suddenly you've got a major people-eater, but the concept art implies something closer to River Journey in capacity.
Yeah, I think recreating the Gran Fiesta attraction but with a Coco twist would be excellent. Heck, while I’m spending their money, just bring the whole pavilion along with it — especially Cava del Tequilla.