Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Coco Ride Coming to Mexico Pavilion?

CoCo Ride Revamp themed to Day of the Dead and Music from Film? - YES Please.
Giant Guitar on top of the Temple? - NO Thanks.

A Day of the Dead Small World would be SO awesome if Disney did it justice, and spent the budget needed.

Last edited:
Rode GFT with my nieces the other day and they LOVED Coco, and didn't get much out of the existing GFT. Personally, I love GFT, especially since they added the MMR animatronic at the end, but there is something to be said about keeping things relevant for the new generations. If they're going to fill EPCOT with IPs, at least Coco is a good one and would actually fit the pavilion.

BTW- the nieces new all about the stuff on display in the lobby of the Mexico Pavilion and that's how they told me all about Coco and how much they loved it.

I’ve have always been a fan of Coco being an overlay for GFT but I’m not getting my hopes up yet as it always seems to be placed on the back burner.