Comcast to potentially buy part of Warner/Discovery in future | Page 7 | Inside Universal Forums

Comcast to potentially buy part of Warner/Discovery in future

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I really do wonder if Universal bought WB how it would impact the WB representation at Six Flags. Is that contract forever? Can it be renewed after a certain amount of time?

But I have a feeling that Universal may let them keep DC and Looney Tunes and just maybe set apart a different deal when they can do so.

I really do wonder if Universal bought WB how it would impact the WB representation at Six Flags. Is that contract forever? Can it be renewed after a certain amount of time?

But I have a feeling that Universal may let them keep DC and Looney Tunes and just maybe set apart a different deal when they can do so.
I think for now they would keep it but if we didn't get a dreamworks/illunation Lonny Tunes film 5-10 years after they did merge I'd be very surprised

You gotta just laugh at a certain point.
I still find it weird how you can just reorganize your company and jettison all your debt, as this article seems to be implying. Also, why would anyone want a company that's just composed of declining networks and debt in the first place, and doesn't have access to the intellectual property that makes those cable networks worthwhile in the first place?