Concerns about recent discussion, HATERS | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Concerns about recent discussion, HATERS

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
This is my first post on this board, I originally started at DISboards and got addicted. So many people on the DIS reference these boards, I thought I would give them a try. Mostly wanted to see the pics of the new Simpsons stuff at UO and see what rumors might be here regarding the HP expansion. I'm still trying to figure the ins and outs of these boards.
So my two cents on this topic is this: I feel sorry for those who don't enjoy both parks for what they have to offer and feel that they must choose between one or the other. Though we have spent more time at UO than at WDW, I still love WDW and feel the "magic". It is expensive to split a trip and go to both parks, but for us it is a must. We love them both.

Hi to all my new friends here on the Orlando United boards!

Universal is only colored concrete or something like that :lol:
Let's not forget, Universal is just like Six Flags.

WDWMagic, not to make this a bash WDWMagic thread, but too many of their members troll and it is blatantly obvious. They purposely ruin any kind of discussion going on, taking it off topic, starting arguments, and getting threads shut down. Plus, the groupies on Spirits jock are the worst. They all claim to hate him but can never stay away from his threads. I stopped visiting WDWMagic because of the nonsense that is allowed to go on over there.

I love this site because nonsense like that is few and far between. And when it does start, Bri or any other mod is on it in a hurry putting an end to it. Plus the members here, well, let's face it, we do kind of help make their jobs easier by not going overboard with the arguing!

Last edited:
Let's not forget, Universal is just like Six Flags.

WDWMagic, not to make this a bash WDWMagic thread, but too many of their members troll and it is blatantly obvious. They purposely ruin any kind of discussion going on, taking it off topic, starting arguments, and getting threads shut down. Plus, the groupies on Spirits jock are the worst. They all claim to hate him but can never stay away from his threads. I stopped visiting WDWMagic because of the nonsense that is allowed to go on over there.

I love this site because nonsense like that is few and far between. And when it does start, Bri or any other mod is on it in a hurry putting an end to it. Plus the members here, well, let's face it, we do kind of help make their jobs easier by not going overboard with the arguing!

MAGIC is pretty liberal with how it moderates, for good and for bad.

MAGIC is pretty liberal with how it moderates, for good and for bad.

Hmmm... From my experience there that wasn't quite the case, certainly if you linked to certain other sites or certain other posters your post was moderated or deleted, that's one of the reasons I moved.

But back on topic. From my lurking for a while I don't think this has been a major issue, seems like a lot of unbiased discussion n sensitive subjects which makes it interesting. Sure people may be calling other haters but I think just moving on is best.

Magic is the only other forum I'll post on. I get bashed in a Disney thread, but ehh it's nothing major just severe disagreements. I stay in the UNI thread and Sea World, since I give a damn only about UNi right now.

Them Park Preview or Review now them, they are **** and so are the mods. Would never post or go there for information again.

I haven't had an issues with people on OU. I ask a lot of questions and post a lot at times especially when I'm excited. I'm new still learning the ins and out and trying to catch up/ Aside from a a few people on ignore who were rude to me with a mod one time, I enjoy conversation with everyone on OU. I'm not a hate of any of the parks or the progress they are making. I like to engage in discussions on how to make our parks better, share our ideas.

I think Universal-loving is a permanent and positive part of this forum's identity. I think it's going to be hard to run a forum clear of biases so you may as well embrace what you have. This is really the only big Uni-heavy forum I've seen. While I tend to lean more on the other side of the fence, I'm glad Uniheads have a place to converse, rant, and spit honest opinions without an overwhelming horde of disneyheads eating them alive. Of course, nobody wants a forum to run off the the deep end but I think this forum is cordial enough over all that this will never become a problem.