Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Crypt TV

Brian G.

Editor-in-Chief
Jan 21, 2008
Orlando, FL
Guests will step inside Crypt TV, a dark universe of monsters that reside in the same reality on their screens, in their pockets and now, in real life. In this nightmare world that’s overtaken San Francisco, creatures of all shapes and sizes exist, including The Look-See, the Sunny Family Cult, Harclaw and Miss Annity. Now, they’ve been brought to life in a world of fear that will engulf any guest who enters.

It only loses out for me for being the IP Zone in a year of good original concepts for zones, but I like the CryptTV characters and stories to a degree. Still wild to see what is predominantly a YouTube channel as an HHN "attraction".

i don't think this being ip zone is a issue. I mean it not like it the walking dead.

Last edited:
What else is out there?
Oh lawd is there a lot. But that works for HHN specifically?

White Hornet. That’s where Slenderman originated from.
I Am Sophie could fit very well and have a tongue-in-cheek relatable plot (wannabe social media influencer is being haunted by an excellently designed demon that’s possessing and killing off her friends)
Salad Fingers would be great and was huge for a while
Daisy Brown is a series from the perspective of a vlogger who keeps around a bunch of gross mutated monsters as pets around her house
Dead Meat is also a really popular horror movie YouTuber that’s in with CryptTV and a few studios that I think could make a great original with an IP label house a-la Penn and Teller based on his Kill Count series
Just gonna throw FNAF on this list because it was essentially just a little known horror indie game until YT ate that thing up

There are also allllll of the classic Creepypasta tales and whatnot, but White Hornet (if marketed towards Slenderman) and Salad Fingers are the only ones that I can imagine having the same pulling power as CryptTV, though do that many people even know what CryptTV is?

But anyway this is hella off topic now but I just love YouTube horror:lol:

Last edited:

I Am Sophie could fit very well and have a tongue-in-cheek relatable plot (wannabe social media influencer is being haunted by an excellently designed demon that’s possessing and killing off her friends)
Daisy Brown is a series from the perspective of a vlogger who keeps around a bunch of gross mutated monsters as pets around her house
Dead Meat is also a really popular horror movie YouTuber that’s in with CryptTV and a few studios that I think could make a great original with an IP label house a-la Penn and Teller based on his Kill Count series
Just gonna throw FNAF on this list because it was essentially just a little known horror indie game until YT ate that thing up

There are also allllll of the classic Creepypasta tales and whatnot, but White Hornet (if marketed towards Slenderman) and Salad Fingers are the only ones that I can imagine having the same pulling power as CryptTV, though do that many people even know what CryptTV is?

Marble Hornets

And some of those were legit terrifying back in the day. Can't remember which entry it was but when Slenderman is looking through the window... heck that.

Edit: Oh, here it is...

Marble Hornets

And some of those were legit terrifying back in the day. Can't remember which entry it was but when Slenderman is looking through the window... heck that.

Edit: Oh, here it is...

Oops! Yeah it’s Marble not White

But anyway! Yeah, seeing HHN mess with YT stuff if is super exciting. I just wonder if they’re gonna be able to get the vibe of CryptTV right in that kind of zone, though

I want a Dead Meat house so badly. Gahhhh

Never heard of CryptTV before. Can anyone tell me some videos to watch that will be featured in the zone based on the sets we’ve seen so far?

Never heard of CryptTV before. Can anyone tell me some videos to watch that will be featured in the zone based on the sets we’ve seen so far?
The press release mentions the following: The Look-See, the Sunny Family Cult, Harclaw and Miss Annity

I would brush up on them for context.

The press release mentions the following: The Look-See, the Sunny Family Cult, Harclaw and Miss Annity

I would brush up on them for context.
on t
on twitter they posted a playlist with all the relevant videos.