D23 Expo 2024 - News & Rumors | Page 6 | Inside Universal Forums

D23 Expo 2024 - News & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Anyone know where I can look at all the information from the 1TB Disney leak? I get that you probably won’t be allowed to talk about it on here, but WDWMagic is banning discussion on it too and I can’t find a reliable site or Reddit or anything to view all the data.
I’d imagine if you really wanted to find this (I didn’t know there was a leak), Twitter or Reddit is where you would want to look. Maybe certain Facebook groups. Places where it’s like the Wild West essentially.

Reactions: Dayoldbread 16
I’d imagine if you really wanted to find this (I didn’t know there was a leak), Twitter or Reddit is where you would want to look. Maybe certain Facebook groups. Places where it’s like the Wild West essentially.
I’m really surprised deadline or other entertainment trades haven’t (as far as I’ve seen) reported on this? IDK I feel like the Sony leak was everywhere. I’m a smidge skeptical but considering all of AT&T was hacked anything is possible

Mis predicciones finales para los anuncios que se vienen en una semana:

Disneyland
Avengers Campus E-ticket details: The main villain is now God Empreror Doom with RDJ reprising his role. Instead of a rotating cast of Disney+ characters, the ride will instead focus on a core cast of Marvel heroes and villains from across the last twenty years of film, characters who have either self-evidently stood the test of time are have existing real estate on campus.

Avatar: Bob Iger makes the merciful decision to build this in the Simba lot, reasoning that expansion can't wait for the Eastern Gateway. Hope you guys enjoy the Toy Story parking lot.

Tomorrowland: Various things get teased as part of an Autopia reroute which includes modifications to the Monorail for the Eastern Gateway. Mostly this is just an excuse to reorient things so they can build Frozen Ever After, which they tease but don't announce here. In the meantime, the Matterhorn gets a holiday overlay that turns it into a strange mishmash with Oaken's Wandering Sleighs.

Galaxy's Edge: Smuggler's run mission update in 2026, inexplicably announced now.

WDW
Encanto, Indiana Jones, Moana, Lion King, and Coco attractions get announced and or detailed. Seems like a lot? Well I hope you enjoy these announcements because you won't get any new ones of this caliber till 2029 when it's all finished. A plan is also laid out for rolling rethemes across Epcot in lieu of new attractions, but details are sparse outside of Test Track.

Paris
Just the Lion King, the update to Space Mountain, and the Avengers E-ticket. A running theme of this panel will be clones and unification of the resorts outside of WDW.

Hong Kong
Avengers E-ticket

Tokyo
Space Mountain re-do

Shanghai
Coaster theme gets tweeted out in December.

Reactions: saint.piss
The main villain is now God Empreror Doom with RDJ reprising his role. Instead of a rotating cast of Disney+ characters, the ride will instead focus on a core cast of Marvel heroes and villains from across the last twenty years of film, characters who have either self-evidently stood the test of time are have existing real estate on campus.
Considering how controversial the announcement of RDJ playing Doctor Doom was, I think they should just stick with King Thanos. I think having a rotating cast of characters is a must as well to highlight what is current within the MCU with the legacy ones still sprinkled in.