Daredevil: Born Again | Page 6 | Inside Universal Forums

Daredevil: Born Again

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I wanna have high hopes and get excited, but with current marvel I'm just scared. and worried
Eh I think it'll be great tbh. I'm partially worried but I'm mostly excited. I think after they tried to make it a reboot and scrapped those plans to instead basically make Season 4 of the Netflix series was a great move and will result in a really good continuation of this story imo.

Charlie Cox Netflix GIF

Reactions: Nick
Eh I think it'll be great tbh. I'm partially worried but I'm mostly excited. I think after they tried to make it a reboot and scrapped those plans to instead basically make Season 4 of the Netflix series was a great move and will result in a really good continuation of this story imo.

Charlie Cox Netflix GIF
yeah I think it was on track to be way worse before. I also think Disney and Marvel look at Daredevil similarly to how I think they viewed Deadpool 3.

Both had either a beloved show or films and actors who are beloved in their roles. I’m hoping they looked at both of these as things they can’t get wrong. These are the type of projects people who have largely given up on marvel will show back up for and they need to try to win those people back.

Reactions: saint.piss