Dark Arts at Hogwarts Castle (IOA) | Page 6 | Inside Universal Forums

Dark Arts at Hogwarts Castle (IOA)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Saw the show last night at 7:45 (first show). They are very particular about corralling those for the show in one area. I thought it was great but I have nothing to compare it to. Some of the video effects were lacking but others were very impressive especially the spiders and the crumbling effects. After the show we walked back through Hogsmeade and caught the death eaters show just as they were entering the village... very cool! Standoffs with little kids with wands, one on one and some kids ganged up on the death eaters. Great fun!!

Didn’t get to catch this when I was here in 2019, I can’t remember if it just wasn’t running or if I was too early in September, but any Hogwarts show looks super impressive.

Is there any reason why they don't also do this in Diagon Alley? (Death Eaters, not projection show)

Simple as that? They don't want it detracting from the event I guess? Fair enough

They don't want to advertise Potter offerings during HHN because they don't want families of six-year-olds buying tickets for "Harry Potter Halloween" only to walk through three scare zones. Yes people will ignore all the warnings in writing and told to them.

Last edited by a moderator:
They don't want to advertise Potter offerings during it because they don't want families of six-year-olds buying tickets for "Harry Potter Halloween" only to walk through three scare zones. Yes people will ignore all the warnings in writing and told to them.
Which is believed to be one of the primary reason they didn’t do Hook.

Reactions: Parkscope Joe