Deadpool & Wolverine (2024) | Page 9 | Inside Universal Forums

Deadpool & Wolverine (2024)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I think you’ve landed on it here. This a stand-alone, typical Deadpool film at its core. Yes, the film does provide a very clear way he can be pulled into 616 if they want, but this film has nothing to do with our universe essentially (aside from one thing really).

This is a film that I wouldn’t overthink. Overthinking it only takes away from the fun that’s there to be had. It’s not a perfect story, but like, quite frankly I had so much fun that i literally don’t care.
yeah the movie is incredibly enjoyable. it definitely is. it's going to be great for rewatching.
it's very funny. I laughed really hard at a lot of little things.
I need to get back to the theater and watch it again. I need a new watch. which leads me to:

Loved it as well!

The ads had me thinking that this would somehow tie the multiverses together, so that was a little disappointing, but once that was realized, that this is just Deadpool with Wolvie, none of that mattered. In that regard, this is a better version of Multiverse of Madness. Yep, we get that there is a multiverse (and fun cameos to be had) now.

Super fun movie, but Secret Wars cannot wrap this up on this soon enough.

Bus scene, and Hulk 340 scene, were amazing!

I will watch this again, unlike Eternals. Or watch this once, unlike Marvels. :D

yes you put it correctly.
my disappointment was from thinking of the connection to the multiverse or the connection to avengers. you are right, on its own it works better. that's a good point.
and it's definitely more enjoyable than marvels or eternals or dr strange 2. it's definitely more of a good time than even the Disney marvel shows.

it works better as the closing of a door to the fox era. I definitely need to go back

I had some problems with it but,
I am very glad that it is doing well, this needs to reach that 1 billion. the industry and comics culture needs it. fandom needs it to succeed.
-and I'm glad people are enjoying it. I'm glad it's making fans happy. I'm glad it's being enjoyed .
we all needed this.
not only marvel fans or movie fans but we needed a good funny summer movie. we needed a big win.

Reactions: Skold
I enjoyed it!

What do you guys think of the clip of Thor holding a dying/injured(?) Deadpool? Think it's a real vision into a future movie or just random concept of what happened in another universe?
That was an archival clip from Thor2 wasn’t it?

Reactions: Bort and belloq87