Demon Queens (HHN 33) | Inside Universal Forums

Demon Queens (HHN 33)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I like this zone. They kinda created a bottleneck here by putting the props in the center with barricades on the far side till the sidewalk so you have to In between them. I usually don’t like that but here it worked good. Hollywood is kinda to big anyway.

A lot of the costumes seems reused but look good. There costumes that fit well into the zone and ones I would have picked to reuse.

How easy it would be to fix Sinister/Surreal by simply just shutting off the voice modulation. The scare actors are doing a really great job, it’s just bogged down by the horrible filters. If they were smart they would just turn them off and let the Actors do the rest.

How easy it would be to fix Sinister/Surreal by simply just shutting off the voice modulation. The scare actors are doing a really great job, it’s just bogged down by the horrible filters. If they were smart they would just turn them off and let the Actors do the rest.
I mean, in the defense of the creative team, autotune IS scary! (just not in the way they think it is)