Disney Adventure World Overhaul | Page 20 | Inside Universal Forums

Disney Adventure World Overhaul

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
It’s a bad and fairly generic name. I’d have preferred something like “Disney’s World Of Adventure”.

Or even simply “Disney’s Adventurous World’s”
See, it's not the words, it's how they used them cause these don't sound bad.

The name never was the problem, the low quality in theming and the fact it only has a handfull of rides is.
They add movie ip's and are not going to tear down the studio buildings so I have no idea what the name change will do for the park.

Reactions: Mad Dog
It'll give it a new chance at a reputation. Disney Adventure World isn't the work Disney park in its entire line-up. But Walt Disney Studios Paris has been for its entire existence. :lmao: I will be there in a few days so let's see where it's at now. First visit since 2015.

Reactions: GA-MBIT
I don't think they would leave all those empty green spaces in if they don't plan to fill them somehow. Why else bring attention to them, especially with their weird dividing lines? Never seen any other D23 model do that.

Realistically, the only other two models they would have are Tropical Americas & Avatar for Disneyland. No need for a model of the Avengers E-ticket and if they have something for MK, which could just reuse the Cars model lol

Models are bit in pieces, so the WDSP model could replace one of these expansion pads with Star Wars/Lion King/Proper Cars Area

Kind of weird to make this model imo. I don't see much to be proud of here.

It's a great service. So Disney fans can see in detail how terrible this park is.
I'm sure they announce a new land (replacing the previously promised mini Star Wars land and although some say that the investment of that land helped the profit of the company, Disney clearly have a different opinion). Rumor is a water attraction with a Lion King theme. I know a water ride in a savanna is a stretch. It's also positioned next to Frozen (also a water ride).