Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Disneyland Paris Resort

So strange....I wonder why now? When they new film is coming out and I feel like Disney could let you redo the whole ride.

It looks fine but in no ways fixes the issues with the ride in my opinion, to me the ride needs an update like alice or Snow white is getting and feel like it was made within the last few years and not 50 years ago
Probably the cheapest line refurb that could be done with the budget they had

Apparently the title of the rethemed RnRC at DSP will be “Avengers Assemble: Flight Force”.

Interesting title considering the word “Avengers” in the title heavily implies this will be the headlining E-ticket for Avengers Campus.

Thats an awful name!
If they needed to shoe-horn Avengers in they could have called it Avengers Iron Man Flight.

I wouldn't say this rules out another headline Avengers ride at some point but given the speed of any changes in Paris and Disney seemingly not having a clue what their Avengers headline ride will be, I'd say this will the main Avengers Campus ride for at least the next decade.

So wait....people want to pay more for Fastpass

Disney really has its fans good, if they are literally begging you to raise the price on something that was free

So wait....people want to pay more for Fastpass

Disney really has its fans good, if they are literally begging you to raise the price on something that was free
BIG difference when it's just a couple of rides for free versus pay to cut ALL major rides. Every other park chain offers it, it's just a shock to me that Disney hasn't until now. Essentially to make your Disney day a great experience you need to pay twice as much. Some people will decide it's worth it.

BIG difference when it's just a couple of rides for free versus pay to cut ALL major rides. Every other park chain offers it, it's just a shock to me that Disney hasn't until now. Essentially to make your Disney day a great experience you need to pay twice as much. Some people will decide it's worth it.
I just went to Disneyland and there anyway you can easily do every ride you want with getting their early (or late) and using Genie Plus

I see zero reasons to want to pay more, either way people will pay but I dont get why fans want it...do they think the normal lines will get better? Spoilers they wont

I just went to Disneyland and there anyway you can easily do every ride you want with getting their early (or late) and using Genie Plus

I see zero reasons to want to pay more, either way people will pay but I dont get why fans want it...do they think the normal lines will get better? Spoilers they wont

I don't to pay more at all. I just want Disney to eliminate the Genie+ nightmare and end it's impact on lines. Having just a Premier Pass at that cost would do so even though I can't visualize paying it. Way outside my price range and that's okay, too.

My thoughts were more along the lines of eliminating the genie+ debacle. I may be jaded because I look at Universal Express and how well that functions. It doesn’t affect the lines so much as fast pass/genie+ does (at least as far as I’m aware).

In a desperate attempt to get more viewers, starting today you get 12 months free of Disney+ when you book a hotel and park tickets.
When you buy a 70 euro day ticket you get 3 months of Disney+ free.
A pass will give you 30 days of Disney+.
All this is for customers from these countries and you shouldn't have Disney+: Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, Great Britain, Ireland, Italy, Spain, Portugal, Austria, Switzerland and Denmark.