Disneyland Paris Resort | Page 20 | Inside Universal Forums

Disneyland Paris Resort

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Isn’t this the plot of land where an Avengers E-Ticket will go eventually? I could be off but I was pretty sure. If so, glad they are using the space for something in the meantime.

Reactions: Jamesh22
Isn’t this the plot of land where an Avengers E-Ticket will go eventually? I could be off but I was pretty sure. If so, glad they are using the space for something in the meantime.
I always thought that was just for DCA not Paris?

Did I miss that…

But yes this is just to the right of Rock… Iron Man.

I always thought that was just for DCA not Paris?

Did I miss that…

But yes this is just to the right of Rock… Iron Man.
HKDL closed Autopia in 2016 for the Avengers E-ticket in the future. Their autopia is still there, presumably waiting for the Avengers E-ticket.

The point there is, Disney made it a point that the jump Avengers ride wasn’t going to be exclusive and logically it just makes sense that an Avengers attraction would go in ever Disney Marvel Land.

Reactions: TheUniC6 and BBPH
HKDL closed Autopia in 2016 for the Avengers E-ticket in the future. Their autopia is still there, presumably waiting for the Avengers E-ticket.

The point there is, Disney made it a point that the jump Avengers ride wasn’t going to be exclusive and logically it just makes sense that an Avengers attraction would go in ever Disney Marvel Land.
If this new show is temporary as well and if it is how long is it going to last? If the Avengers E ticket gets reconfirmed at D23 2024, I and several others in the theme park community have predicted it will probably open in the 2027-2028 timeframe for DCA and maybe HKDL.

If this new show is temporary as well and if it is how long is it going to last? If the Avengers E ticket gets reconfirmed at D23 2024, I and several others in the theme park community have predicted it will probably open in the 2027-2028 timeframe for DCA and maybe HKDL.
I assume DCA gets it first (with HKDL probably getting it shortly after) and it then it depends on if it fits or not on the LMA theater plot for WDSP.