Disneyland Resort | Page 172 | Inside Universal Forums

Disneyland Resort

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
While it’s a bummer to lose the trolley, I also don’t see how this is a surprise. We’ve spent years discussing an Avengers E-ticket on the south side of Mission Breakout that was pretty obviously going to require the demolition of the service building and there’s no space along the route to build another one.

So a new things to note

The Encanto show seems to be only on days when Disney ¡Viva Navidad! Street Party is now showing....kinda disappointing. I loveeddddd the street party just wish there was a way to see both in the same day

Correct me if I'm wrong but first time you can meet The Three Caballeros at the event?

They talked about Tia's rides and shops opening on the 11/15/2024. So Assume Hunger Bear will be opening before then.

But as much as I loveeeeee Halloween time, I will say Chritmas time at Disnneyland and epscially DCA offer some really amazing hoilday shows, like you can basicailly fill your day hitting shows and never be bored and most shows don't even have too many people lining up with the exception of WOC and Disney ¡Viva Navidad! Street Party

So excited to go back this year and have a great time

So how does Oogie Boogie Bash work when Hollywoodland disappears?
If it does

We have no evidence of it leaving. The Art and scale of Avatar would be pretty hard to fit in Hollywood even with the bus drop off and other behind the scenes area

So for now, I don't think its going anywhere. My guess would be after Avatar land opens they might start considering taking the land away but for now it works for special events, Character Drawing and Monster Inc get solid lines daily, the kids show is now being used for a Halloween show as well. And rumors are the theater is ear marked for Avengers Campus in the future

Reactions: mccgavin