Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Disneyland Resort

Point taken. But, how would Disney track down who is reselling merchandise for profit?

Sounds like a fool's errand.
They have a cyber division that spends its time tracking this kind of stuff. Just like people who go backstage and post the video on YouTube or a CM that posts a backstage picture get fired or trespassed, that's because the cyber team caught it.

They have a cyber division that spends its time tracking this kind of stuff. Just like people who go backstage and post the video on YouTube or a CM that posts a backstage picture get fired or trespassed, that's because the cyber team caught it.

Let's just say If i were determined to do this (I'm not), they would not catch me.

There are easy ways around this.

Going to be honest, I do think it's very possible that Tomorrowland is going to get the N treatment; as opposed to Fantasyland.

This comes to mind real quick,

upload_2019-4-19_15-31-38.png

If the Lagoon is safe, but Nemo is not; I'm going to guess they may be planning on expanding the foot space.

Many years ago I was told by a friend within Disney, that if they were to ever touch Tomorrowland, in a way that would revamp and update it. The entire land except Space would be bulldozed and the prjoect would be revealed section by section in phases over the span of a few years. This was around 2015.

I would not assume anything has been green-lit. But it seems like that is the current idea if they were to UPDATE tomorrow-land, instead of bringing in a new IP.

Many years ago I was told by a friend within Disney, that if they were to ever touch Tomorrowland, in a way that would revamp and update it. The entire land except Space would be bulldozed and the prjoect would be revealed section by section in phases over the space of a few years. This was around 2015.

I would not assume anything has been green-lit. But it seems like that is the current idea if they were to UPDATE tomorrow-land, instead of bringing in a new IP.

Honestly, if they are planning do something like Shanghai Tomorrowland, I will be more than happy.

With Runaway, we now have seemingly a timeline of what is to come..

2019: Galaxy's Edge
2020: Marvel at DCA (Phase 1)
2021: Mystery
2022: Runaway Railway
2023: Mystery

One of the mysteries is likely Marvel's Second Phase (with the Avengers Darkcoaster), so the question remains..what exactly could Disney have in their plans for the other mystery?

As there could be, the New Tomorrowland or New Fantasyland could be an option, and there's also the question on the future of the Hollywood Backlot. I am very curious to see what entails, as there is a lot of potential for the two slots, if they want to go fast enough on expanding their current parks.

And with Runaway Railway, the question now presents itself for D23; outside of Marvel of-course.

In the end though, Disney is giving the SoCal resort some major love with these new additions for the park; and I can't wait to see how it stirs the pot for the rest of the area.

Last edited: