Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Disneyland Resort

Peter Pan's Flight is only 35 minutes? Am I reading this right? Only thing over an hour is Smuggler's Run at 65 minutes.

That's not hellish at all.

FWIW
.................Touring Plans Predicted Resort Crowd Level ....Observed Crowd Level

Dec. 22......................8......................................................................5
Dec. 23......................8......................................................................3
Dec. 24......................9......................................................................9
Dec. 25.....................8.......................................................................5

Today should be the first day of “hell week” for the parks. I’m looking at wait times for DLR and they’re pretty low for the week between Christmas and NY! Last year I recall it being insane. Now it’s reasonable. I guess both the added capacity from GE and the huge price increase leveled the crowds!

Lots of pass blackouts.

Disneyland Park just reached the the first phase of capacity. They stopped selling tickets to Disneyland, but eligible AP holders can still get in....Tickets are still available to DCA.

It’s January. That means we’re just around the corner from price increase season. Will they go through with another increase despite the sharp drop in attendance last Summer?

It’s January. That means we’re just around the corner from price increase season. Will they go through with another increase despite the sharp drop in attendance last Summer?
With Rise opening I could see a small increase to accommodate that loss. I don’t think it’d be smart considering USH just lowered their prices if I believe.

That would be really CRAZY, but it wouldn't surprise me.

I can see parking increases coming. Universal has increased it twice already. Disney needs to keep up.

While that's a decent deal for DLR, my 2020 Cedar Fair Platinum Pass which includes parking and admission to all CF parks is still cheaper at $195. Just goes to show what a great value CF passes are.

While that's a decent deal for DLR, my 2020 Cedar Fair Platinum Pass which includes parking and admission to all CF parks is still cheaper at $195. Just goes to show what a great value CF passes are.
Try a $68 Six Flags pass if you want value. Of course you get what you pay for...

Try a $68 Six Flags pass if you want value. Of course you get what you pay for...

My wife doesn't do extreme coasters and I have 3 young kids so Knott's and Soak City work out better for my family. Once my oldest tackles all the big boy coasters at Knott's, I'll introduce him to SFMM.

$ for $ Six Flags pass is the best value. Sure I am more of a coaster enthusiast and Magic Mountain delivers a lot of good coasters plus 20 - 50 % off depending on your pass. Can't go wrong. My Disney pass is the worst value but Disney is Disney and the family loves it.

That's an... interesting voice.

But I was aware of it, a previous cast member pointed it out to me years ago. It takes a little imagination, because frankly it would sit a bit too low on the body... not many have their "equipment" start at mid-thigh level (end would be a different story, of course :grin:).

For that reason, I feel it was unintentional, as Imagineers would've done a better job being more anatomically correct. ;)