Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

DisneyQuest

Well they finally added a second Tron machine to DisneyQuest recentley. I really wish that they would build a large Tron game though. They should get rid of the Alien Encounter game for Tron because AE is getting extremely out of date. I would not mind those circular pods from the game getting turned into small versions of the real AE. I can dream, can't I.

I went last weekend and they didn't have the elevator going, i had a first timer with me, and it was really sad they didn't get all the magic. :-( are they even still doing the elevator bit at the start.

I really think they need to update the whole Disney Quest area. Everything is pretty outdated and has the graphics of play station 1 or N64. I loved it when I was kid, and when I went back last year... I was a bit disappointed. It could be awesome again with a major update to the technology.

It would be nice to see some new things added, and a few of those games I really wouldn't mind seeing leave. Or replaced with more Disney theme games. Or maybe something with kingdom of hearts

Depressing report from Screamscape:

(8/26/11) It’s been a number of years since I’ve been to DisneyQuest myself, but a report reports that on their visit not long ago the old ‘Genie’ video footage you got to watch in the elevator you board at the entrance was no longer there and the video screens were covered up in both elevators. Anyone know what’s going on?

DisneyQuest is amazing! the magic begins like when ur five or six, and then u become hooked on this place! but they have changed so much since so long ago.......

but i wish they would change that PotC game. its getting old now.

i always do the Aladdin Magic Carpet game and i love going on the outdated CyberSpace Mountain. its like a tradition, every time i go, i head for CSM first. and then there is the Score Zone, i go to the Mighty Ducks Pinball game, its so addictive! Replay Zone is loads of fun also.

and then the night ends with having some Cheesecake at the Wonderland Cafe. i also like having some dinner there too. there is an actual restaurant inside.

Overall I feel like Disney Quest was much better when it was a points based purchase and not an all day ticket. Everything was better maintained then, probably due to the fact that they were getting money for each use instead of the current flat fee.
Granted you can try to make a full day out of it now, and it would be a lot harder on a points based system. But for that same reason it wasn’t as crowded because people left when their points were up.

I'm thinking of going tomorrow, but it's really not all that high of a priority. Although AP prices of $19.95 are enticing.

I've never been inside but I think I'm good. I wouldn't want my first visit to be a crowded mess.