Disney's California Adventure Overhaul | Page 37 | Inside Universal Forums

Disney's California Adventure Overhaul

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
ToT (your version, definitely not mine) is the only thing that looks to belong in the same category as RSR (based on the look of things)(and of course in terms of Disney-produced).

Pirates, HM... those are in their own league because of how much history is imbued within each one. The MAN himself personally touched those bad boys.

Last edited:
If we're only talking U.S., I would definitely include Indiana Jones Adventure there too.

Pirates, HM... those are in their own league because of how much history is imbued within each one. The MAN himself personally touched those bad boys.

I mean...I dunno. The show scenes in Pirates and Mansion are huge and awe inspiring in their own right as well.

Yes, some of the tech is definitely old in them, but that can be fixed.

But again the point remains. I would hardly call the original Tower of Terror or Indy anything ...recent. Let's not forget some of those are going close to two decades old now. The only thing Carsland could be comparable to in WDW would be Everest/Zerka Zong back in 2006. And we all know how that is going right now.

But again the point remains. I would hardly call the original Tower of Terror or Indy anything ...recent. Let's not forget some of those are going close to two decades old now. The only thing Carsland could be comparable to in WDW would be Everest/Zerka Zong back in 2006. And we all know how that is going right now.

Valid. Approved.

At least it would make some sense being there.^

But honestly, bravo to Disney for making me love a ride based on a franchise I despise. And for making me love it despite my grueling hate of unnecessary and incessant character inclusion within the parks.

I AGREE. I saw it on YouTube as well. As much as a die hard Universal Fan I am, Disney has truely won me over on this one!!

And we can't ride it unless we go to California! :bang:

And I'm going in Auguest :happy:

But my wife doesn't want to visit Disneyland :bang:

She's a hard headed hispanic woman from a tiny island in the caribbean thats starts with a P and R, and getting her to change her mind is like asking Briman to not be sarcastic for a change :lol:

^ But you are going to Disneyland, correct? Or are you only going to DCA? If she puts her foot down then just drop her off for a day of shopping in South Central and go to DL on your own. I guarantee that she will give you a big hug when you pick her up at 11PM.

Umm.......neither at the moment, not even Knotts Berry Farm or Six Flags, she doesn't ride roller coasters)....so yea still trying to place the nuggets in her mind to let her know I want to go.

[video=youtube;_v-ck0OVN78]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_v-ck0OVN78&feature=plcp[/video]

I cant believe that they dont serve burgers or chicken fingers. Its a diner, it should have at least a burger.

I watched the POV and I was seriously impressed about what Disney did here. Not that I was expecting it to be bad, I just wasnt expecting it to be THAT good. The AA are some of the best I've ever seen. They move just like their onscreen characters. After seeing this Little Mermaid looks even more pathetic....