Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Do they sell Tennents?

Apr 29, 2009
Glasgow
Hello folks,

I'm a longtime lurker/ former poster here and heading back in August of this year. Quick question, I've heard rumblings that they sell Tennents in Diagon Alley. Anybody seen/tried it in their travels? It's the adopted national drink over here!

That's all I need to hear. We Scots have a trait passed down through generations to go abroad and find things we can get back home, then tell anyone and everyone about it.

They sell Tennents at the shop in the queue for the Hogswarts Express on the King's Cross end of the line. You can get one to take on the train and feel right at home.

Yes they do. The fridges even look authentically British.

6117383-25159698-thumbnail.jpg

http://www.partythroughtheparks.com...rding-world-of-harry-potter-diagon-alley.html

If you go to the Rose and Crown in Epcot, don't have the Strongbow, it actually tastes like apple juice rather than any cider you get at home!

You know, I had that last time I was there and I actually enjoyed it which was weird because I used to drink that all the time when I was younger until one night I drank too much and even the smell of cider now sends a shiver down my spine.

You know, I had that last time I was there and I actually enjoyed it which was weird because I used to drink that all the time when I was younger until one night I drank too much and even the smell of cider now sends a shiver down my spine.

I started off on Strongbow back in the day. When it was 4 quid for 2 litres and your have to drink it warm cause hiding it from your parents meant eliminated the possibility of refrigeration. Can't believe they sell that as well.

So I tried looking at taps at Leaky, Hopping, and Fountain and couldn't find good enough photos to match with Tennants taps. But check those places. Sorry dude!