Does USH have a Disney like Photopass Offer | Inside Universal Forums

Does USH have a Disney like Photopass Offer

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Nov 28, 2015
Hi,

Visiting USH in January.

Does USH have a similar program to the Disney Photopass system where you can pay a set amount for all in park photos, either by download or CD.

Is so, where from / pricing etc, or a link to a page with more info.

Thanks in advance

Hi,

They do - at least for annual pass members. Simply go to a photo kiosk and ask that the option be added to your pass. I believe the price is around $20-30.

That being said, Universal changed their annual pass system recently so I'm not completely sure if they still offer this option.

Hi,

Visiting USH in January.

Does USH have a similar program to the Disney Photopass system where you can pay a set amount for all in park photos, either by download or CD.

Is so, where from / pricing etc, or a link to a page with more info.

Thanks in advance
They do have a pass version which will sync up with your AP. I believe I paid $30. You can purchase it at Photoland which is located at the front of the park or at any photo booth at the exit of each ride that offers it.You can view all photos online and download them. If you want prints you can purchase those for an additional fee.

Last edited by a moderator: