DreamWorks Land (Opening June 14, 2024) | Page 60 | Inside Universal Forums

DreamWorks Land (Opening June 14, 2024)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I forgot to post it on here, but apparently a few nights ago the Dreamworks Land was the location for a Team Member awards presentation. The impressions I heard were that it's really well done, and the KFP area is more impressive on the ground than it seems from the aerials. The TMs in attendance got to sample the new food items as part of the event and also said a lot of positive things about them.

Yeah that is a bad weekend so many people leave town on Friday with last day of school being Friday including us. So I will miss this.
yea, we are heading out of town that week also......., to go to UO! My son is so excited we thought we would miss seeing the new land.

do you all think the soft opening will be at the end of that week.

Reactions: Nico
Seems like this is gonna be a fun little land. I kinda wish they would bulldoze animal actors and add a small little dark ride to compliment this land. Maybe in the future…