Duality of Fear (HHN 33) | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Duality of Fear (HHN 33)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I mean one character from a "movie" that will be in a house with several other "movies" isn't really a theme for the entire event. No other house has had that vibe.
Doesn't matter. It's still merch that can be linked to something. The other houses have their own merch, and as I said, the Mohawk skull is still present on the "preview IP" shirts.

Not everything has to be related. Besides, that's like saying last year's "see you in the fog" shirts didn't match the event. Haunt events use fog. The monsters see you in said fog.

Just enjoy variety. They could just go back to bare minimum merch like the old days.

Reactions: theuberguberman
Doesn't matter. It's still merch that can be linked to something. The other houses have their own merch, and as I said, the Mohawk skull is still present on the "preview IP" shirts.
I'm not even sure what your point is here. Izzy was saying "punk rock" is not the theme of the event. It's not.

Reactions: IzzyB
Do we know if the two personalities will be portrayed by two separate actresses or just one? I feel like we'll get two, but it'd be neat to see some special effects makeup to sell two faces on one body.

or, even better, they should just tie two actresses together at the ankle like they're in a three legged race

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-07-24 at 11.58.26 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-07-24 at 11.58.26 PM.png
    721.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Wow
Reactions: Lucky Planet
Do we know if the two personalities will be portrayed by two separate actresses or just one? I feel like we'll get two, but it'd be neat to see some special effects makeup to sell two faces on one body.

or, even better, they should just tie two actresses together at the ankle like they're in a three legged race
My friend has a theory that it'll be two actresses, with one for each cast, so Sinister for Cast A, Surreal for Cast B (or vice versa).

I like the idea of "choosing a path" after the zone.

But they're gonna be mad when I go straight, but cut right onto Sunset Blvd and enter Demon Queens from the other side.