Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Dumb Question...Puppet Dying?

Apr 18, 2015
So was watching a video of hhn25 jacks carnage returns, and he makes a joke about puppet dying. and then i remember bill and ted that year had a joke about puppet dying aswell. So, what is puppet dying? I'm trying to think if its something pop culture i am missing but cant think of anything.

So was watching a video of hhn25 jacks carnage returns, and he makes a joke about puppet dying. and then i remember bill and ted that year had a joke about puppet dying aswell. So, what is puppet dying? I'm trying to think if its something pop culture i am missing but cant think of anything.

Smaug from The Hobbit was featured in Bill and Ted. He was a puppet, obviously, that looked closer to a Chinese Dragon than a medieval looking one and featured a gentile southern accent. Anywho, he was stabbed, and as he died, he exclaimed “I’m dyin y’all! I’m puppetttt dyinnnn....”

Smaug from The Hobbit was featured in Bill and Ted. He was a puppet, obviously, that looked closer to a Chinese Dragon than a medieval looking one and featured a gentile southern accent. Anywho, he was stabbed, and as he died, he exclaimed “I’m dyin y’all! I’m puppetttt dyinnnn....”
Yeah, not trying to be a smart alac, it was one of those you had to be there kind of jokes to really appreciate it haha

Yeah, not trying to be a smart alac, it was one of those you had to be there kind of jokes to really appreciate it haha
I remember the Smaug thing in Bill and ted, I was just thinking if there was more to it or was it just something weird and goofy, I didn’t notice jack saying puppet dying when I saw the show back at the event, so I thought maybe there was more to it