E3 2019 | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

E3 2019

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
BREATH OF THE WILD 2!!!!!!!!!!!
giphy.gif

But no clue when it’s coming.

And still no Metroid Prime Trilogy.

Reactions: Magic-Man
Looks like my only definites this year are Luigi’s Mansion 3, Links Awakening, and Doom Eternal.

aren't those the only games coming out this year? #shotsfired #madatnintendo #ragingoverlackofMother3noSplatoon3nonewmainseriesZeldagame #whereissnackworldlocalized #whydidanimalcrossinggetdelayed.

Reactions: Mike S
Soooo no Modern Warfare gameplay demo yet? It was supposed to be revealed from 11:15 - 11:30...

Alright, time to do some lists:

Top 5 Moments:
  1. Keanu Reeves dominating the Microsoft show
  2. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Sequel announcement
  3. Banjo Kazooie in Smash Bros.
  4. Halo: Infinite's trailer
  5. Ubisoft's Just Dance stage presentation (one of those so bad it's good moments)
Top 5 Games:
  1. Cyberpunk 2077
  2. Watch Dogs Legion
  3. The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening
  4. Blair Witch
  5. Luigi's Mansion 3
Show Rankings:
  1. Nintendo (not even close)
  2. Microsoft
  3. Bethesda
  4. Square Enix
  5. Ubisoft

I don't think Microsoft was particularly bad. In-fact, I did like it.

However, Nintendo, Devolver, and KF blew it away, and I quite loved Square's outing.

And Ubisoft and Bethesda to me..has a pattern.

Reactions: Magic-Man
Already seeing theories pop up that it looks like something happens to Link and we might play as Zelda, or maybe both. No one’s sure.

I think that it's going to have some sort of co-op feature. They were looking into adding that to the original BOTW, but decided against it while in development. You'll still be able to play it solo.

Last edited: