Early Entry Question | Inside Universal Forums

Early Entry Question

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Nov 25, 2017
Hello everyone!,
Next Monday (Sept 18th) my daughters and I are going to Universal Studios Florida. We got the 1 day, two park pass from Park Prodigy, which includes a nearly entry. Our goal is to ride the motorcycle first (sorry for the lack of potter descriptions). Now to the question.....Universal opens at 8am and Island of Adventure opens at 9am. Is there any advantage (or disadvantage ) to going to Universal Studios at 7am with the early pass and then go to Island of Adventure at 8am? I am not too sure if the early entry can work this way...or if it is really worth the possible risk having that extra hour in the other park. Best Regards Joncor

Thank you Joe! So we will be at the IOA by 7:30 am, and then walk fast when they open the gates to go to the Hagrids motorcycle, then to the Velocicoaster. Once we get these two complete we can relax and enjoy the two parks.

Velocicoaster during Early Park Admission eats people. Hagrid's you might have to hustle for, but I expect you can get more than one ride in on Velocicoaster, if you or her desire.

Reactions: JoeCamel