Enter The Blumhouse (HHN 33) | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

Enter The Blumhouse (HHN 33)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
most people are tired of purge, but, I love it. always loved it. its so much fun. purge is so much fun. the costumes are awesome. it has very high energy

Don't want to dwell on it too much but genuinely kinda wondering if the main difference is CA vs FL.

Well, both coasts have said they're over using guns as a scare tactic considering the climate of the country - which is why I think we'll never get a full-on house or zone anymore.

But used as a smaller part of something, I think they're obviously OK with.

The show skips over that aspect since the audience isn't the target, we're just watching it all unfold.

This is, by far, my least anticipated Scarezone but I am excited to hopefully see the M3gan dance routine. I went 5 nights last year and I think saw the last 2min of the show twice, and saw the M3gans walking back stage another time clearly after a show had just gotten over. The area is just such a bottleneck that I hope the M3gans do a show somewhere else with more room, then walk to and join the zone. So the M3gans in the zone just walk out on their cast change, and the other M3gans walk to the show are, perform, then make their way to the Zone.

I also hope every 15 or 30min, they play the Purge sound and the scareactors start attacking each other or at least up their energy scaring the guests.

There better be some kind of interesting gimmick to make it interesting.